Frequently Asked Questions
What products can be returned to CAC Merchandising Pvt. Ltd?
A product may be returned to CAC Merchandising Pvt. Ltd. for the following reasons only:
The product is damaged during shipping.
You have been sent an incomplete or incorrect order.
The product does not match the colour, design, size or other variant bought by the customer online.
Any product that does not meet the customer’s expectations (except final sale and discounted products)
How do I contact you to return a product?
The contact procedure is as follows:
- For any return you must contact CAC Merchandising Pvt. Ltd. within 48 hours.
- To issue a return, please fill in the return form on the website and e-mail us on email@example.com within the stipulated 48 hours.
- Alternatively, you may call us on 022-22821503 and our customer service team will fill in the return forms for you.
What is the CAC Merchandising Pvt. Ltd. return procedure?
The return procedure is as follows:
- Contact CAC Merchandising Pvt. Ltd. through one of the options mentioned above within 48 hours.
- Once we receive the returns form, we will contact you through a phone call and confirm the return details such as the reason, customer details and address.
- Upon verifying these details we will send you a ‘return authorization letter’ and ask you to return the goods to CAC Merchandising Pvt. Ltd.
- You will need to coordinate the return with our delivery partner who will pick up the item from your registered address within the next 72 hours.
- In the unlikely event that a return cannot be organised as outlined above, we will request you to organise the return for which we will reimburse you.
What is the CAC Merchandising Replacement Policy?
The replacement policy is as follows:
- Once your returned product is received, CAC Merchandising Pvt. Ltd. will ship out a replacement product in the next 24 hours.
- We will intimate you once the new product is dispatched.
- In the unlikely event that a replacement product is unavailable, we will provide you with store credit for the said amount.
What if a damaged or defective product is returned and there is no replacement in stock?
In this case, the following procedure will be followed:
- If there is no replacement in stock for a damaged or defective product, we will offer the customer store credit.
- If the customer does not want store credit for said amount, we will refund the money into the customer’s account.
- Once we receive the customer’s bank details, we will refund the money in the next 15 days.
Who pays for a product being returned?
In the case of a product being returned, the following applies:
- Any product being returned by a customer due to reasons such as the product not meeting the customer’s expectation or if the product is not the correct size, shape or colour will be returned at the customer’s expense.
- Any product being returned due to a product being damaged or defective will be returned at the expense of CAC Merchandising Pvt. Ltd.
How can I change an order?
The procedure to change an order is as follows:
- Contact CAC Merchandising Pvt. Ltd. via telephone on +91-22-22821503 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com as soon as you aware of the changes you need to make.
- We will try and facilitate the necessary changes for you if the product has not already been shipped.
- As we try and ship as soon as possible, it may not always be possible to change the order.
Can I track my order?
- You are able to track an order only if you are a registered user on the CAC website.
- If you have used a guest log in to place an order, you will not be able to track your order.
How do I redeem store credit?
- Store credit is provided to a customer when they return an item that did not meet their requirements or that is not acceptable in any way.
- When the return is finalised, CAC Merchandising Pvt. Ltd. will provide the customer with store credit as per the amount for the product returned.
- The credit is issued in the form of a Credit Coupon Code.
- This credit may be used for up to a month from the time it is issued.
- To use this credit coupon code, fill in the code into the ‘coupon code’ box at the time of your final checkout on the CAC Merchandising Pvt. Ltd. website.
- Your ‘coupon code’ must be used in full and cannot be redeemed in part without surrendering the balance.
What is ‘Notify me when more stock is available’ Feature?
- There are some of our products that might sell out because of popular demand: in case you love that product and would want to buy it, we have a notification feature for that purpose.
- Just click on that section, fill in your email address and we will send you an email whenever the product is available.
What is a final sale product?
A final sale product is as follows:
- A final sale product is one that is being discontinued as it may be an end of season product or a product that is not in stock any more.
- A final sale product cannot be returned to CAC Merchandising Pvt. Ltd. unless it is damaged or defective.
- A final sale product cannot be ordered.
- Some final sale products may be discounted.
How can I order products that are out of stock?
The procedure is as follows:
- To order products out of stock you need to use the ‘out of stock order’ tab on the product page.
- If there is no ‘out of stock order’ tab, then that product cannot be re-ordered.